ShoreMaster aluminum and steel bridges and gangways are easy to work with and tough enough to last, making them the perfect choice for your project.Common applications include:
- Golf courses
- Highway and roadway overpasses
- Parks and recreational facilities
- Elevated platforms
- Handicap-accessible structures
The Deck Materials
We can make the bridge or gangway floor from a variety of materials:
- Wood (Cedar, Brazilian Hardwood)
Whatever your need, you can trust ShoreMaster’s proven experience in building quality fabricated components that stand the test. Our bridges, walkways and gangways are available in many different structure styles and materials.
Features and Benefits
ShoreMaster bridges and gangways are manufactured in your choice of aluminum or galvanized steel for a long product life.
- They are strong and stable with ShoreMaster’s stringent specifications guaranteeing you outstanding reliability.
- They are easy to install.
- ShoreMaster products are tough and can handle almost every climactic and environmental condition.