ShoreMaster provides its clients with the widest range of waterfront equipment products and services in the industry. We are committed to your long-term satisfaction. Long after your project is done, ShoreMaster is still there to make sure our people and products deliver, and will continue to deliver, your success and satisfaction.
Galvanized Steel Dock
Galvanized Steel Dock Systems provide flexibility and functionality due to the design experience of our engineering staff. ShoreMaster offers you the finest floating dock systems available. From the structural stability of the galvanized steel to the flexibility and functionality of the design, we have your waterfront needs covered.
- Our galvanized steel systems have a definite edge over the competition. Our galvanized steel systems are designed with the specifications you need to ensure quality and a long, useful product life:
- Our floats are durable, rotational molded polyethylene. Our flotation wall thickness is a strong 0.15 of an inch (the best in the industry) and has a 12-year warranty.
- Our concrete dock decking is a solid 1-5/8 inches thick and has a comfortable texture…even with bare feet.
You get stronger bracing with ShoreMaster’s docks. We use a true box truss design with a 12″ frame originated by Galva-Foam.
- Our corner braces are manufactured using 3 x 3 vertical angle steel at section connections.
- ShoreMaster’s support columns are heavy 11-gauge galvanized steel vs. 14-gauge of our competitors. Purlins are 14-gauge vs. 16-gauge of the competition.
- Our roof decks are 24-gauge galvanized steel vs. 26-gauge of the competition.
- Our docks feature flush-welded end members for full contact and load transfer.
Aluminum Dock Systems
At ShoreMaster, we’re committed to making the world’s finest aluminum framed docks for the commercial marina industry. We use marine grade aluminum alloys, combining high strength and corrosive resistance. The result is long-life and easy maintenance
of your ShoreMaster equipment. We have systems designed for everything from inland lakes and waterways, all the way to severe coastal conditions. Your needs are unique, and ShoreMaster is ready to design just the system that’s right for you.
Flotation and Decking
The most important part of a floating dock is flotation. Consequently, to ensure quality, we manufacture and test our own
complete line of rotationally molded floats. Each flotation shell is made of durable polyethylene and then filled with expanded polystyrene. Our floats can accommodate virtually any dock design requirement. We offer a complete line of float sizes: 12, 16, 20, 24 and 32 inches.
We also offer several deck material options to enhance the appearance and durability of your dock. From wood (Cedar or Brazilian
Hardwood), Painted Aluminum, Plastic or Concrete we have a solution to suit your needs.
682 thoughts on “Floating Docks”
Comments are closed.